segunda-feira, 3 de março de 2014

sometimes i wonder what would happen if i took some other way. 
for real. metaphorically.

what if i choose things wisely or by impulse. would i be happier? or a little bit sadder? i'll never know. although i don't regret the path i made. i think that if i did that, it was for my best interest, but i still must confess that some of these choices were made just to run away from my fears and people. but it always comes back. stronger than never. troubled than never. tainted.


it hits your soul in the face, bringing back all the problems you think you left behind and, so called forgotten. don't you mistake: if something is going to end - and eventually will - end it right. don't left anything behind. do that or your thoughts will eat you alive, from inside out.


everything will ruin apart.

this is my way out: write. forget my problems for a moment after they come and knock on my door again.
they won't ease my mind by any means.

some awnser are better left unsaid. 

they will remain secret to the end. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário